Included With These Fun Resources
•A pdf file that you must download and save onto your computer. ONLY open with adobe acrobat. (It won’t work otherwise)
•Directions with 20 text fields for names and/or letters for the following celebrations and special events:
•First Day of School for any Grade Level Hat
•First Week of School Crown
•Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Hat
•Johnny Appleseed Hat
•Day of the Dead Hat
•Veterans Day Hat
•Thanksgiving Turkey hat
•Christmas Tree Hat
•New Year Crown
•100th Day of School Crown
•Valentines Day Hat
•St. Patrick’s Day Hat
•Easter Egg Hat
•Earth Day Hat
•Bubble Day Hat
•Last Day Hat
•4th July Hat
What you will need to do/have:
• Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader on your computer. It must be up-to-date. You can check to see if your version is the latest by going to their website.
• Download the files and SAVE to your computer.
• Only open the files with Adobe Reader. (You might want to make Adobe Reader your default preview program for the future). Some operating systems automatically open files with their own preview program, and this file will not work.
Some suggested uses:
• Leave out for your students to greet them on special holidays
• Keep your students busy coloring these hat for morning work
• Send home with your distance learners and have a Zoom seasonal parties
• Use as an early finishing activity to motivate all to finish!
What is editable?
See the preview pages for a clearer look. The names and letters in the blue boxes are editable.
Can I change the clipart?
No, clipart, the titles and the text already on the worksheets cannot be changed.
Some of the hats are for names with eight or nine letters. I have a
students whose names contains more than that. Help!
This get around will help! On the form field where you enter letter
names, go to a student’s name who has less than nine (or eight) letters,
and add the extra letters you need. Don’t forget which student you
added the letters to! Then, when you print the pages, simply cut the
extra letters out and give them to the student who needs them.